Our scholarship program is funded by ASL. Recipients are selected by the Director of the school or his designee.
Candidates of the scholarship program must meet the minimum requirements to be considered:
1. Financial hardship - Candidate exhibits potential for successful completion however can only provide a portion of the tuition.
2. Accomplishments – Candidate has exhibited evidence of scholarly accomplishment that can be enhanced by the ASL program.
3. Potential – Candidate shows evidence of advanced academic standing and potential to contribute academically to the institution.
4. Resources – The school has the financial resources to provide the scholarship.
5. Conditions - The school reserves the right to discontinue the scholarship program at any time. Scholarship information will be posted on this website.